One of my faves, Ally, nominated me for this fab award FOREVER AGO (not actually but I love being dramatic), and I’m terrible and just getting to it now. But I’m here and following through (eventually). I’m always super honoured to be nominated because sometimes it’s overwhelming with all the AMAZING & WONDERFUL blogs out there and I’m so surprised that there are people that read and/or love my little corner of the internet. I do try to post a myriad of things and it’s wonderful to be appreciated! So thank you Ally, you’re amazing and everyone should go check out her blog (and her law school updates!).
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Seven Things You Never Knew You Wanted To Know About Me (Probably)
- I have a ancestor who signed the Declaration of Independence for the state of New Jersey, and I’m not even American.
- When I was between the ages of 4-8, I competed in highland dance. I then gave it up for 15 years, but recently took it up again recreationally a month ago.
- I share a birthday with Ed Sheeran, Paris Hilton, Bonnie Wright, Chord Overstreet, Michael Jordan, and Sasha Pieterse. Some of these are more exciting than others.
- My favourite colour is blue but everyone thinks it’s purple.
- I’m very rarely wrong when I say I’m right. This is not meant to sound full of myself, but if I am uncertain about something, I won’t claim to know the answer until I do. So when I say I know something, 99.9% of the time I am right.
- Some days I feel like I’m the reincarnation of Elizabeth I. I have no proof to back this up.
- Last year I won a really prestigious internship award and I got to move to New York City for three months and live the life (just kidding you probably already knew this because I never shut up about it).
(Case in point.)
No pressure if you don’t want to do this (or have already been nominated because you’re all fab)! Thanks again to Ally for the nomination 🙂